Sunday, October 14, 2012

And I seem to find the happiness I seek

                             
Portobello market introduced me to, or really, reminded me how I really like jazz. Has to do with my roots in ballroom dancing, I'm sure... This post is going to be the mother of all posts :D Beware, all the photos that have been cramming to my camera the past three weeks and have not made their way to a blog post yet, are now squeezed into this one.

First of all, I finally cleaned my room so I can actually show you how it's like... Small, cold but yet very comfy :)


 And then, shopping... When I took pictures of my newest items I realized how good I'm at it. I don't remember a day on the weekends that I haven't returned with a bag, box, sack or two... While my closet really hasn't got anything new, I've really been going crazy at the cosmetics department...


                                       

All the jewellery is from Portobello market. I feel like doing a post every time after visiting it, but I still don't feel I have the photos that do right for the atmosphere, the amazing vintage and just the feeling of a day off there.


Face products from Body shop, missing a cleanser... decided to buy a whole new set :D the Karma Kream is from Lush, smells amazing and I've already used half the pot... I have to say I've got addicted to natural cosmetics while staying here. I also bought a set of mineral makeup yesterday... and I love it!

Most of the products I filmed on top of this, a vest from GAP. The Marie Claire has been hanging on my floor for two weeks now, maybe would be the time to actually read it...


A makeup bag from Ted Baker, cute isn't it :3



This stuff really is magical, it exfoliates your skin leaving it brighter, softer and at least on my skin, three years younger.


I've heard a lot of Aveda's Invati shampoo and conditioner, they're supposed to thicken your hair and make it healthier. If you'd see the amount of hair I'm loosing, you'd understand why I decided to give it a try...

And now to the more random pictures...

Little Venice, Warwick Avenue

On my way to St. Paul's Cathedral, got a little wave from the Queen herself!

St. Pau'ls Cathedral, where Diana got married (fun fact. lol.)


I accidentally participated in a Saturday service, (don't ask me how, I don't know) and lit up a candle.



Piccadilly Circus by night :)


I will.



1 comment: